President Chief Creative Officer
Len Dugow, President & Chief Creative Officer, honed his craft decades ago in Manhattan. Beginning in the early 1990s, Dugow developed an acknowledged expertise in the marketing of destination resorts, hotels, travel, entertainment and high-end residential projects for the country’s most prominent developers.
Two decades on, LGD boasts a diverse client base ranging from local businesses to global brands in a variety of industries. All benefit from LGD's strategic, creative solutions that place an emphasis on cohesive, multi-channel branding across all media platforms, from traditional to digital/interactive and social.
President & Chief Creative Officer
- Bucket list: Play a round of golf at Augusta National
- Difficult to resist: 2005 California Cabernet
- Motto: Say what you mean, mean what you say, and do what you say you’ll do.
Chief Operating Officer
- Bucket List: Spain, Greece, New Zealand
- Difficult to resist: A good sense of humor, chocolate!
- Motto: "Carpe Diem"
Digital Marketing Strategy and New Business Development
- Aspires to: go skydiving
- Secret talent: hears funny voices
- Superpower of choice: mind control
Director of Account Services
- When he’s not here he: hosts a radio show
- Secret skill: certified rescue diver
- Enjoys: photography, travel and his Triumph Bonneville 865cc
- Favorite film: Across the Universe
- Favorite Quote: "Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls"
- Coveted superpower: Teleportation
Creative Director - Copywriting
- Cannot resist: a nice moist towelette
- Recent fixation: hand model headshots
- Peeve: swaggering idiots
Web Development & Social Media Manager
- Favorite Film: Collateral
- Cannot resist: gravity
- Favorite Quote: “The idea is not to live forever. The idea is to create something that will. – Chuck Palahniuk
Associate Creative Director
- Surprising fact: doesn’t like the beach
- Cannot resist: anything with pumpkin or bacon
- Motto: “Don’t sweat the small stuff.”
- Favorite film: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Bucket list: Build a sailboat and sail it around the world
- Little-known fact: I collect bonsai trees
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Cannot resist: popcorn
- Superpower of choice: the power to absorb others’ superpowers
- Observation: “Opinions are like hair…everyone has tons. Unless you have alopecia, in which case you have no opinions.”
- Little-known fact: she’s half Korean
- Coveted superpower: to talk to animals
- Send her back in time to: spend a day with her father
- Bucket list: Drive a 1967 Shelby GT500 on the german autobahn
- Thing you cannot resist: A challenge.
- Favorite quote: “The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.”― Robert Bloch
- Aspires to: sell her own art in her own gallery
- Has a weakness for: cheesecake and art museums
- Words to live by: “MAKTUB”