President Chief Creative Officer
Len Dugow, President & Chief Creative Officer, honed his craft decades ago in Manhattan. Beginning in the early 1990s, Dugow developed an acknowledged expertise in the marketing of destination resorts, hotels, travel, entertainment and high-end residential projects for the country’s most prominent developers.
Two decades on, LGD boasts a diverse client base ranging from local businesses to global brands in a variety of industries. All benefit from LGD's strategic, creative solutions that place an emphasis on cohesive, multi-channel branding across all media platforms, from traditional to digital/interactive and social.
President & Chief Creative Officer
- Bucket list: Play a round of golf at Augusta National
- Difficult to resist: 2005 California Cabernet
- Motto: Say what you mean, mean what you say, and do what you say you’ll do.
Chief Operating Officer
- Bucket List: Spain, Greece, New Zealand
- Difficult to resist: A good sense of humor, chocolate!
- Motto: "Carpe Diem"
Director of Account Services
- When he’s not here he: hosts a radio show
- Secret skill: certified rescue diver
- Enjoys: photography, travel and his Triumph Bonneville 865cc
- Has a weakness for: reality TV and abandoned animals
- Superpower of choice: invisibility
- Has no patience for: dishonesty
- Favorite quote: “Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't!” - Margaret Thatcher
- Bucket list: To swim in Lac Rose or float in the Dead Sea while interviewing Karl Lagerfeld!
- Little-known fact: I’m a news junkie
- Favorite film: Goodfellas
- Bucket list: Riding an elephant in India
- Cannot resist: Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Creative Director - Copywriting
- Cannot resist: a nice moist towelette
- Recent fixation: hand model headshots
- Peeve: swaggering idiots
Social Media & Web Content Manager
- Follow me on Twitter: @JordenBeatty
- Cannot resist: gravity
- Favorite Quote: “The idea is not to live forever. The idea is to create something that will. – Chuck Palahniuk
Digital Marketing Strategy and New Business Development
- Aspires to: go skydiving
- Secret talent: hears funny voices
- Superpower of choice: mind control
Associate Creative Director
- Surprising fact: doesn’t like the beach
- Cannot resist: anything with pumpkin or bacon
- Motto: “Don’t sweat the small stuff.”
- Aspires to: sell her own art in her own gallery
- Has a weakness for: cheesecake and art museums
- Words to live by: “MAKTUB”
Front-end Web Designer
- Favorite Film: The Devil Wears Prada
- Cannot Resist: Chicken nachos, Mini Coopers & French Bulldogs
- Destests: When the media gloms on to things like "Gangnam Style" and "Harlem Shake" in a feeble attempt to appear relevant..
Jr. Graphic Designer
- Favorite Film: El Laberinto del Fauno
- Bucket List: Visit Japan
- Favorite Quote: “Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.” - Arthur Weasley, Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Connect with me on Google+ +Jason Taic
- Superpower of choice: the power to absorb others’ superpowers
- Observation: “Opinions are like hair…everyone has tons. Unless you have alopecia, in which case you have no opinions.”
- Little-known fact: she’s half Korean
- Coveted superpower: to talk to animals
- Send her back in time to: spend a day with her father
Director of Web Development
- Cannot resist: Chipotle
- Motto: Live. Love. Life.
- Time travel destination: a mano-a-mano with Jesus
- Favorite Quote: "It's better to have tried everything once than to have never tried at all."
- Detests: Driving in Miami
- Favorite Flick: Swingers
- Aspires to: run a marathon
- Has a weakness for: Pepsi
- Time machine destination: 7/29/2010, Atlanta, GA (don't ask why)
- Aspires to: visit The (Natural & New) Seven Wonders of the World
- People are surprised by: her sneezes
- Pet peeve: Miami drivers
Junior Web Developer
- Bucket list: Drive a 1967 Shelby GT500 on the german autobahn
- Thing you cannot resist: A challenge.
- Favorite quote: “The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.”― Robert Bloch
Associate Interactive Creative Director
- Time travel destination: wants to see the sun ignite for the very first time
- Surprising factoid: drives a tiny clown car
- Creepy quirk: enjoys the smell of freshly printed ink
Interactive Web Developer
- Hopes to: one day be physically capable of growing a beard
- Words to live by: "I'm like a peacock, you gotta let me fly!"
- Favorite indulgence: lazy Sundays
Social Media Coordinator
- Party trick: can pull her thumb back so it rests under her forefinger knuckle
- Keep in mind: obnoxious gum chewing makes her twitch
- Motto: "Actions speak louder than words."